Portable Offices trial a new Environmentally friendly modular building sheeting solution that will significantly reduce its impact on landfill waste. John Lutkevitch the contract team site supervisor quoted ‘the trial could not have been more successful with all parties realising the benefits of reusable materials and a safer method of modular unit transit as an added bonus’.
Portable Offices trial a new Environmentally friendly modular sheeting solution
- Leeds is Buzzing Despite Virus Restrictions
- Sandycroft Hits the Ground Running
- Frantic Orders as Companies Emerge from Lockdown
- Forward Thinking on Covid-19 for Shropshire College
- New Start following Lockdown for Leeds Depot
- Derby Office Keeps Calm and Help Business Carry On
- John Lutkevitch Gifts His Retirement Tribute
- Luton Depot Joins the Battle Against Covid-19
- Men’s Sheds Association – ultimate community space for local men to connect
- The Contract Process – A Case Study – Transport for Buckinghamshire (Ringway Jacobs)
- BCP Assistance For Linen Hire Business in Manchester
- Luton Depot Continues Supporting Customer Growth
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- New Hope after Fire Devastates Nursery Building
- Testimonial – St Gilbert’s RC Primary School, Eccles, Manchester
- Adding to the Fleet
- If Disaster Strikes Who Are You Going to Call?
- Welcome news for Childcare providers in Wales
- A Marathon of a Summer for Leeds Portable Offices!
- Pop up Nail bar