Demonstrating the versatility of the Portable Offices contract team, groundwork’s to provide additional mobile classroom space have commenced this morning for a school in Cambridgeshire. With final negotiations only completed late on Friday evening Portable Offices are to ‘fast track the installation of 8 no portable classroom spaces with associated toilet facilities.
Fast track the installation of 8 no classroom spaces
- Leeds is Buzzing Despite Virus Restrictions
- Sandycroft Hits the Ground Running
- Frantic Orders as Companies Emerge from Lockdown
- Forward Thinking on Covid-19 for Shropshire College
- New Start following Lockdown for Leeds Depot
- Derby Office Keeps Calm and Help Business Carry On
- John Lutkevitch Gifts His Retirement Tribute
- Luton Depot Joins the Battle Against Covid-19
- Men’s Sheds Association – ultimate community space for local men to connect
- The Contract Process – A Case Study – Transport for Buckinghamshire (Ringway Jacobs)
- BCP Assistance For Linen Hire Business in Manchester
- Luton Depot Continues Supporting Customer Growth
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- New Hope after Fire Devastates Nursery Building
- Testimonial – St Gilbert’s RC Primary School, Eccles, Manchester
- Adding to the Fleet
- If Disaster Strikes Who Are You Going to Call?
- Welcome news for Childcare providers in Wales
- A Marathon of a Summer for Leeds Portable Offices!
- Pop up Nail bar