Thank you for choosing Portable Offices to provide a solution to your needs.
In order to help efficient functionality of your unit whilst on hire to you we offer the following help and guidance:
- Roofs and gutters should be checked periodically for obstructions or signs of damage that may give rise to water ingress especially when sited near trees or wooded locations.
- Hinges, locks, doors and door closers should be checked and lubricated periodically to ensure ease of operation and particularly in the case of fire exit doors.
- Windows and window catches should be checked and where necessary lubricated with a silicon lubricant or similar to maintain functionality.
- Externally the unit should require only an occasional washing down.
- If absolutely necessary fixings to the internal walls or partitions must be made using a proprietary fixing system or self-tapping screw.
- Holes to ceilings are prohibited and holes in floors should only be carried out in consultation with your local depot.
- Floor coverings other than as supplied with the unit should not be adhered in any way.
On return from hire, we ask that units are cleaned and emptied of all contents not supplied by Portable Offices and that telephone and IT cabling installed by the client is removed and trunking reinstated.
Do you still need to speak to our team?
Get in touch with one of our depots directly using the information below.